Sunday, January 18, 2009

I'm Melting...

...but not quite in the same way as the wicked witch from the Wizard of Oz.

The weather has calmed down significantly, and the snow has been slowly melting for the last couple of weeks.  Mind you, we still have a LOT of snow on the ground, but the roads are mostly clear, and it is melting slowly enough that we haven't had any flooding issues.

Nothing big to report regarding us.  We are waiting for the insurance check before continuing with the repairs to the house.  The kids are back in school, and we are all back to a normal routine.

I'm hoping to find time soon to get back to some of  my knitting projects...depending on how it all goes, I might just post a few pictures here of my progress...

1 comment:

Leigh Anna said...

I went to the doctor again for my leg...she sent me for an ultra sound. The ultra sound people are silly and think it is a past injury, such as tearing my muscle, I say..."I think I would have remembered such a traumatic event in my life." Anyways, now I'm waiting to hear what the other doctor says. My boss told me he is more then willing to dig it out. I say go for it.

Anyways, hope you and the fam are doing well. And can I be annoying and ask if you by chance have that picture of me and Carleigh from Hoopfest....actually, can I be annoying and ask if there are any of me and any of your children, I know there aren't a lot, but I miss them like crazy and think they need to be on my desk!! Hope all is well, bummed that I didn't get to see you Sunday!! Loves!